Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Blog status



Blog status


I know how much it sucks when bloggers don't post and I can't say I'd blame you if you find it annoying that I haven't posted much lately.  My schedule has practically doubled and finding the time between raising two boys and spending time with the hubby makes it hard to write. So... unfortunately I need to take a break.

 What I would like to do is end this blog completely that way if/when in the future I write it will be a new story instead of picking up were I left off.  Would you guys prefer a fast forward to the wedding day to find out who I end up with or a summed up time line of what happens?


Sorry, I just know when the baby comes in three months it will get even harder to write.

Juliette




10 comments:

  1. Totally understand! I like the idea of a fast forward, but maybe a timeline would be better to show how you wound up with whomever you married. Congrats on the baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely timeline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, please, I am dying to know who is the lucky man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you do a fast forward but use flash backs to make a semi timeline?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like most want a timeline :)
    I'll work on something where it's not just a bullet list of what happened but still bring it to the future

    ReplyDelete