Friday, August 14, 2015

He's finally here

August 2002

Our first month in our new place went very well. We had managed to meet a few of our neighbors and Alicia was right a couple of the guys were not bad to look at. Alicia was actually sorta hooking up with Dean, he was 21 and going to UCSD also, so they hit it off quickly. He was tall, ripped and had curly blonde hair. Alicia had long wavy blonde hair and fit the California girl picture so they were pretty cute together.

"What time does Cal get in?" It was already the 15th and my man was flying in. I barely slept last night and had a hard time focusing on work today. Luckily I was able to take tomorrow off so Cal and I could spend the entire day together.

My job was going well also, the first two weeks were spent at classes helping you study for the tests. I did take my auto/fire and life/health tests and already passed! My agent was very happy and quickly got me on a commission structure.

"His plane lands at 8:15, I'm freaking out though what if he doesn't like my new look!" One of our neighbors, Vicky, was a hairstylist and after getting to know her better I somehow let her talk me into chopping my light brown locks. She cut it in a Bob that hit just below my chin. She also added some highlights which I loved.

"Just relax, your hair looks amazing, he'll love it." Alicia was slightly shaking my shoulders,  was I really acting like a crazy lady?

"Yeah don't worry about it, he'll think it's hot, hey you guys have any mustard?" Dean said, he was standing in the doorway of the kitchen holding out a sandwich he apparently just made. Alicia went into the kitchen to show him and I grabbed my keys to head out.

The airport was pretty busy with summer traffic. After driving around the terminal for the third time I finally spotted him. He was wearing jeans and black and gray baseball shirt.  God he looked amazing his black hair a little messy from the trip. He looked a little tired but even tired he was the hottest guy outside the airport right now.

I pulled to the curb and quickly got out running up to him.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and he instantly kissed me. Just as he started to deepen the kiss a airport worker told us to move it along. We hoped into the car and headed back to my place.

"I can't believe you're really here." I glanced over to him. He was smiling and had his head on the headrest with his eyes closed.

"Me too, the last month felt like an eternity."

Cal didn't have to move onto campus until closer to the end of this month. He was going to stay with me through this weekend and then he was staying at his uncles in Malibu. His parents were meeting him there then they wanted to help move him into the dorm on the 26th.

I introduced Cal to Dean who was now munching on some chips and salsa, I swear he's always eating. They exchanged some bro hi five hand shake thing and I lead Cal back to my room. He put his duffle bag down and grabbed my waist.

"It's been too long," he said in between kisses. I moaned and pulled him towards the bed.

"Listen, I'm tired, mind if I pass out?"  I was a little disappointed but I guess it was ok. I showed him the bathroom and he got ready for bed. I wasn't tired seeing as it only 9:45 so I let him rest and joined Alicia and Dean in the living room. We played cards for a couple hours and then I slipped into bed. I thought maybe Cal had enough rest and maybe I could wake him for some fun but the most I got out of him was him wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer. Not going to lie, I wanted more but it did feel good just to cuddle with him. Soon I drifted off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment